GUID at received packet

Jul 15, 2010 at 7:44 AM
Edited Jul 15, 2010 at 7:49 AM

Hello can you make a update so i can see the GUID from the one who sended the packet ?

Coordinator
Jul 17, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I'm guessing you want to be able to do that with the Server? That should be quite easy to fix. I'll take a look at it asap.

Coordinator
Jul 17, 2010 at 6:35 PM

A new changeset is available. Please give it a try!

Jul 18, 2010 at 11:33 AM
Edited Jul 18, 2010 at 11:48 AM

ah very nice, Testing it now :)

Nice it's working, Can you also make a update to see the IP Address from the client ?

Very nice library and very stable, Tested at +5000 connected clients, You've done a good job ^_^

Jul 24, 2010 at 6:12 AM

Good day, I'm here because reading some comments in this area, something caugth my attention ... "Tested at +5000 connected cients" ; that sound really nice, I suppose that when He say "connected" is about all active alive connection clients, sending and receiving concurent/interchanged data.

1.- If that is true ¿?, then it's exactly what I need in my current project.

2.- I was checking the code here in the browser (a quick view) and I was wondering, if you're using thread (you do) then maybe is necessary that stream lists and stream directory fields should take care of concurrent thread, I mean, maybe the use of locks for deleting or adding connected/disconnected clients. Am I wrong?

P.D.: Reading your answers, I saw that you're a nice guy because you are always giving good and complete responses, samples and making improvements continiously.

Good Job.